Could your winter boot wardrobe use an update for 2016? If you’ve already got your boot bases covered with the basics – a pair of warm rugged boots, riding boots and ankle boots, then it could be time to think through some trendier options to round out your collection.
I’ve got a round up of the best affordable boots under $100 to cover every need.
Best Boots Under $100
1. Heeled Ankle Boot – A sleek fold over cuff keeps this boot on trend while the rubberized sole provides traction. Get it in taupe and black.
2. Quilted Rain Boot – This mid-calf rain boot is extra warm with a fuzzy fleece cuff to keep feet cozy and dry.
3. Over the Knee Boot – The over the knee trend is here to stay. Try it with this slouchy, soft burnished leather look with laces down the back.
4. Short Rain Boot – A cute short rain boot is stylish enough to wear even on dry days. It also comes in fun colors like blue and red!
5. Low Heel Ankle Boot – Ankle boots with a low heel are versatile enough to wear with all of your jeans, pants skirts and dresses.