Get Your Pretty On is expanding and looking to fill the following position ASAP.
Position: Customer Concierge (Contractor)
MUST HAVES: Responsive, proactive, motivated individual with passion for GYPO’s mission of making style accessible for every woman.
- Customer support experience is required (Infusionsoft CRM experience highly preferred)
- Clear, impeccable written communication skills
- Knowledge of GYPO products (www.stylechallenges.com)
- Some WordPress experience preferred but not required
- Positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure excellence in our customer experience
- Proactive contributor in a positive team environment that looks for ways to make existing processes even better
- Must possess the ability to learn, retain, and apply new information in an ever-changing environment
- Self-starter with ability to problem solve and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Duties: Resolves customer issues and answers questions via e-mail and occasionally live chat. Looks up customer records in Infusionsoft CRM, adds tags, confirms purchases, processes refunds. Some light WordPress duties to include monitoring blog comments, updating links, etc. Other administrative tasks as needed. Experience with program launches and/or marketing a big plus.
Hours: Part time contractor, 10-15 hours per week with opportunity to grow. Training will be provided over Skype and via e-mail.
Requirements for Telecommuting:
- Must have own PC/laptop (laptop preferred) with high speed internet connection.
- Position will consist of working virtually and independently. Must be self-starter, self-motivated. Idea person.
How to Apply:
If you’re passionate about what we do and up for the challenge of contributing to our success, here’s how to apply:
- Forward your resume and hourly pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answer this question in your e-mail: What makes me the ideal candidate for the Customer Concierge position?
Qualified candidates will be contacted for phone interviews in the coming weeks. Thanks for applying!