Ever wonder what other GYPO pretties are loving and wearing?
The GYPO Style Challenge has always been like a big shopping party with your best girlfriends. But if you’re not a style challenger yet, consider this your official invite to the party!
Here’s a round up of the most loved links by GYPO’s style sisters this past month. Get a jumpstart (or finish out) your summer shopping with these great pieces.
Ten Most Loved Links in May
Get this drapey closet staple in all eight colors.
These shiny pretties come in four colors of semi-precious stones. They also make a GREAT graduation gift!
Dive into the embroidery trend with this beautiful tunic/swim cover up.
You’re going to need a new swimsuit. Why not go with my favorite brand?
These yellow sandals are a reader favorite. They add a sunny punch of color to everything!
I promise you’ll fall as hard for this pretty top as I have.
Comfy, stylish and ON SALE. Really, what’s not to love about these wedges?
These shorts are just the right length and come in 9 different colors/patterns.
If you love white jeans, you’ll live in these white boyfriend shorts this summer.
Throw this versatile soft denim shirt on over your tank top, tuck it into white shorts or knot it over a maxi dress.
SHOP THE PIECES
It’s Your Turn: What did you buy and love this month? Join the shopping party and share it with us in the comments!
Summer Style Challenge is Open
Registration for the Summer 2016 GYPO Style Challenge is NOW OPEN. It includes a summer trends shopping list, 21 days of mix and match outfit ideas plus a bonus ten day vacation packing list. Let me be your personal stylist this summer!
To kick it off right, I’ve got THREE great ways that you could get membership to this style challenge absolutely free.
1. Referral Program
Join the GYPO Style Challenge Referral Program and you’ll earn 40% commission for each friend who signs up using your link – that’s $19.60 per sign up. You could pay for your own challenge and earn enough to buy your summer wardrobe. Plus you’ll get an entry to win one of these Kate Spade wallets for every friend you refer who signs up using your link through June 10th at midnight.
It’s easy to get started.
- Sign up at this link. It only takes 30 seconds!
- When registration opens, you’ll be sent an e-mail with your log in information and your unique referral link.
- Share your link with friends on social media, through e-mail, in groups you belong to or in any other creative way you can think of and watch the commissions roll in.
2. Spend $150, Get Summer Free!
For a guarantee that your summer challenge will be free, just spend $150 on Stella and Dot items using my link. Even better, with your $150 purchase, you’ll earn $75 Dot Dollars to spend later on more great S&D pieces!
Need some help? All of the pieces featured below are on the summer challenge shopping list. Buy any combo of these pieces or choose your own. Get a jumpstart on your summer shopping, a free summer challenge and $75 Dot Dollars to spend later. It’s a win/win/win!
- To qualify, make a $150 pre-tax purchase of Stella and Dot pieces using my link from 5/26/16 through midnight on 6/10/16. Purchases made before 5/26 do not qualify.
- Important: After purchase you must forward your receipt to email@example.com to be enrolled in the summer challenge.
3. Be a Stylist, Get Summer Free!
If you love fashion and jewelry, then I’d love to have you join my Stella and Dot team. It’s a flexible business that fits your schedule. No sales experience is required, you’ll get all of the training and support you need to succeed. You can sell it for free products or for extra income. The commitment is totally up to you. The best part? For your $199 investment, you’ll get $450 in free Stella and Dot accessories and membership in the style challenge for a total value of $500! To learn more or sign up click HERE.
Stylist Sign Up Details:
- To qualify, you must sign up to be a stylist using my link between 5/26 and 6/10 at midnight.
- Important: After sign up, forward your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get added to the summer style challenge.