We’ll get to today’s Pretty Profile in just a sec, but first BIG NEWS – the Winter 2017 GYPO Style Challenge opened today! And I’ve got a special giveaway just for those who sign up from now until midnight on December 4th! One lucky lady is going to win everything pictured below from Accessory Concierge!
The Ultimate Winter Accessories Giveaway includes 9 pieces from the Winter 2017 shopping list:
- Pearl Cluster Necklace/2. Fur Pull Through Scarf/3. Plaid Blanket Scarf/4. Delphine Drop Earrings/5. Hex Druzy Studs/6. Halcyon Tassel Drops/7. Rock Around Cushion Cut Bracelet/8. Brass Tassel Bracelet/9. Freya Agate Necklace
How to Enter:
Just sign up for the Winter 2017 GYPO Style Challenge between now and midnight on 12/4. One winner will be drawn and notified on Tuesday, December 5th.
Get your winter trends shopping list plus 34 mix and match outfit ideas delivered to your inbox daily including holiday party looks! Make getting dressed the easiest thing you do this month. Sign up HERE!
Welcome to this week’s Pretty Profile where we feature one of our amazing GYPO Style Challenge Pretties! Have you been curious about the GYPO Style Challenge but you’re not totally sure what it’s all about? In short, they are a resource, a learning tool, a confidence builder and a gateway to meeting some amazing women! Not only are you receiving the benefits of knowing what you’re going to wear each day, but even more than that, you also have the benefit of meeting the most amazing, supportive group of women in our private Facebook group. They just have so much to offer which is why we asked some of our Pretties to share with us what the Style Challenges have meant to them.
Meet today’s pretty, Jennifer H.
1. What ‘season of life’ are you currently in?
Parenting a little!
2. What led you to try out a GYPO Style Challenge?
I am a “fashionista” of sorts but always ended up with way too many clothes that I didn’t know how to put together. I love being shown exactly what to wear, and saving money by having a capsule!
3. What’s your best advice for first time Style Challengers?
Buy what you love! Don’t just “buy to buy.” Make sure it fits, the color flatters you, etc.
4. What piece from your closet do you feel your best in?
5. What are your favorite stores to shop?
Express, New York & Company
6. How has GYPO Style Challenges impacted your life?
I save money, feel put together and save time. I struggle with chronic illness and this helps me to get out of bed and get in real clothes each day.