During the course of my career, I’ve been lucky enough to do many things but if you are familiar with me and GYPO, one of the most fulfilling things I’m able to do is genuinely make a difference in someone’s life. To lift them up, to help them find confidence, and to live their ‘prettiest’ life. And when I say your prettiest life, this can mean anything from more quality time with loved ones to wearing an outfit that makes you feel like a million bucks to traveling someplace on your bucket list (when you’re able to). It basically means anything that makes YOUR life more beautiful and brings more joy to your days.
That’s why I created a life coaching challenge for the GYPO community called Rediscover Me. It’s a 28 day challenge created from feedback collected from my private coaching clients on the most beneficial coaching exercises and techniques. I took their responses and broke them down into bite-sized daily chunks. When Rediscover Me first launched, it was a paid program but I quickly realized that I wanted it to be something available to everyone and cost shouldn’t be a factor. So for the past few years the Rediscover Me challenge has launched live every February for the GYPO community absolutely free. All you have to do is join HERE to get in on it.
With everything going on I think learning how to live your prettiest life is even more important. It’s about doing things that make you feel good and eliminating what doesn’t which leads to me to just part of what we cover in Rediscover Me, tackling tolerations. So just what is a toleration? It’s basically anything you’re putting up with that drains your energy. Here are some steps to help you with your tolerations.
1. IDENTIFY YOUR TOLERATIONS
First thing’s first, identify your tolerations and make a list. These are things that are maybe frustrating, bothersome or even annoying to you. For me, it was a lumpy pillow. Otherwise a pretty quick fix but it’s crazy how much not getting a good night’s sleep affected me. I replaced it with a new pillow and immediately started sleeping better. That one change funneled into making my days that much better. Print out the TOLERATIONS WORKSHEET to help you get started on your list.
2. TOLERATIONS ARE NOT LONGTERM GOALS
Tolerations aren’t longterm goals but things that can easily and pretty quickly be taken care of. They could take five minutes or maybe a few hours but they are things that will give you tangible results and doesn’t it feel great when you can check things off your list?
3. TAKE YOUR TIME
After you’re done making your list take a look at it. You might be surprised to see that there are a few that you can immediately remedy and check off the list. Put a star next to the 2-4 items that you want to start with. You’ll be amazed at how great you’ll feel just getting those few things done. Next, you can set your goal. Do you want to tackle one toleration a day? Do you want to tackle a few a week? Whatever your goal, make sure it’s attainable and pick the items you want to accomplish that day or week. If you try to do it all at once you may get frustrated or discouraged. Spreading it out helps with that.
What Else Can I EXPECT IN THE REDISCOVER ME 28 DAY CHALLENGE?
- A step-by-step guide to gain satisfaction, confidence and clarity in key areas including goal setting, self care, appearance, health, wellness, personal growth and relationships.
- Daily videos and exercises to inspire you to dig deep and create lasting, positive change.
- Printable PDF’s and journaling exercises based upon my most effective life coaching techniques for women.
- Weekly accountability and focus forms that you can continue to use even after the challenge ends.
- Group support and accountability in our Rediscover Me community.
THIS CHALLENGE MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You’re ever felt like somewhere along the way you’ve gotten so busy “doing life” that you’ve lost yourself.
- You’ve spent so much time taking care of everyone else that you’ve forgotten to take care of yourself.
- You have a vague sense that you’re out of touch with who you really are and what matters to you but have no idea where to start.
- You’re ready to have rock solid confidence and a sense of who you really are.
- You’re stuck in a rut and not sure how to get out of it.
- You’re wanting to rediscover a sense of your identity outside of your typical roles of mom or wife.
- You’re an empty nester ready to reinvent yourself. You may have a vague sense of what’s next but aren’t really sure.
- You’re an at-home mom who feels so caught up in your day to day taking care of the family that you’ve forgotten what matters to you.
- Most importantly, you’re ready to dig deep and DO THE WORK. This course is called a challenge for a reason. It’s intensive and life changing.
THE FOUR WEEK PROGRAM FOCUSES ON THESE AREAS:
WEEK ONE – DEFINING WHAT MATTERS
Goal setting in the areas of self-care and appearance, healthy living and wellness and personal growth and relationships. Eliminating tolerations.
WEEK TWO – SELF CARE/APPEARANCE
Self-care maintenance schedule, getting rid of what doesn’t fit or flatter, learning to affirm yourself, putting your best face forward, upgrading to a first-class life, and more.
WEEK THREE – HEALTHY LIVING/WELLNESS
Baby steps to healthier living, finding and doing an activity you love, nutrition and hydration, preventive maintenance and your personal health plan.
WEEK FOUR – RELATIONSHIPS/PERSONAL GROWTH
Developing a gratitude practice, relationships inventory, personal growth plan for the year ahead, how to have more fun in life and discover what you love.
Each week also includes one implementation day plus a worksheet to set your intentions for the week ahead. There’s also a private Facebook group where I post a daily video and have discussions on the topic. This is also a great place for accountability and support for your goals!
Rediscover Me kicks off on February 1st. Be sure to sign up for free HERE and I’ll see you in the Facebook group!