Customer Concierge – Join a creative, fun and inspiring team dedicated to making great style accessible for every woman.
The Company: Get Your Pretty On, LLC is founded by Alison Lumbatis, a blogger, stylist, and certified life coach. We are a growing fashion and style enterprise based in Dallas, TX that offers its contractors a fulfilling and flexible work environment with plenty of growth opportunity.
Get Your Pretty On is dedicated to providing easy style solutions and inspiration to our readers and members alike. Offering exceptional support and resources to ensure customer satisfaction is our top priority. We passionately believe in our mission to make style accessible for every woman.
The Position: We’re looking for a Customer Concierge to work as a part time contractor from home, 10-15 hours per week with an opportunity to grow. Training will be provided over Skype and via e-mail. Hourly compensation commensurate with experience is offered.
- Responsive, proactive, motivated individual with a passion for GYPO’s mission of making style accessible for every woman
- Clear, impeccable written communication skills
- Knowledge of GYPO products (getyourprettyon.com/style-challenges)
- WordPress experience, preferred but not required
- Customer Support experience (Infusionsoft CRM experience highly preferred)
- Creative eye for style and color
- Social media management experience an asset
- Positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure excellence in our customer experience
- Proactive contributor in a positive team environment that looks for ways to make existing processes even better
- Must possess the ability to learn, retain, and apply new information in an
- Self-starter with the ability to problem solve and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
As GYPO’s Customer Concierge you will resolve customer issues and answer questions via e-mail and live chat. You would also be using our CRM database, Infusionsoft, on a regular basis to add tags, confirm purchases, and process refunds. WordPress duties to include monitoring blog comments, updating links, etc. and other administrative tasks as needed would be part of your role as well. Provide support to keep GYPO social media channels running smoothly. Experience with program launches and/or marketing is a big plus.
Requirements for Telecommuting:
- Must have your own PC/laptop (laptop preferred) with high speed Internet connection.
- Position will consist of working virtually and independently. Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, idea person.
How to Apply:
If you’re passionate about what we do and up for the challenge of contributing to our success, here’s how to apply:
- Forward your resume and hourly pay requirements to email@example.com
- Answer these three questions in your e-mail:
- What makes me the ideal candidate for the Customer Concierge position?
- What company provided you with a great customer support experience and how did they do it?
- What is something you think GYPO and/or Style Challenges could be doing better?