LOVE YOUR LOOK.

No boxes, no subscriptions. Period.

Style Challenges by Get Your Pretty On® are perfect for any budget, size and shape. With a shopping list and daily outfit ideas exclusively curated by Alison Lumbatis, you can spend less time wondering what to wear and more time feeling confident.

easy style,

PRETTY LIFE

Inspired by a former yoga pants addict, Get Your Pretty On® focuses on providing inspiration & guidance to feel your best by offering hand-picked style capsules for every season, lifestyle advice, and a community of support.

» get inspired

 

shop

WITH A PURPOSE

» what’s new

I decided to ditch my bottom eyeliner, here’s what happened

As with many great ideas, this one was born from an episode of the Golden Girls. I was flipping through the channels last week when a close up of Rose Nylund (played by Betty White) flashed on the screen. I was slightly appalled to realize that she and I had similar...

One Summer Outfit Styled Five Ways

Hey pretties! I'm switching up the format of GYPO a bit for the next several weeks of summer. I'll still be posting some of my outfits but instead of my typical SAHMonday post, I'll also be featuring our stylish community members from Style Challenges by Get Your...

Rebuild Your Wardrobe: All the Summer Closet Staples You Need

If you're in need of refreshing your closet staples for summer, then you might want to pin this post! Earlier this year I released my first ever year-round capsule wardrobe builder, the Closet Staples Casual Capsule Wardrobe Builder.  It's been one of the best selling...

Try the Trend: Palazzo Pants

Have you discovered the magic of palazzo pants yet? They're super comfy like pajama pants but add a pair of heels and they're instantly chic and dressy. Put on flip flops or sandals, and you're totally beach or pool ready. Magical, I tell ya! I got a pair a few weeks...

Pretty Fix: The June List

June is here, the kids are out of school and it's time for easy outfits that you can look cute in while enjoying everything summer has to offer. This month's Pretty Fix is just that - an easy outfit that's super comfy yet still put together and cute. It checks all the...

Three Ways to Update Your Summer Work Wear

Today's post is a pretty big departure from my typical SAHMonday format but as summer descends upon us, I'm reminded of how hard it was to feel fashionable in the summers of my corporate days. It's time to give our readers who work in an office a little love and some...

Closet Shop for Your Next Favorite Outfit

by Elysha Lenkin Did you know that most women only wear 20% of what’s in their wardrobe? That means that the other 80% just sits there - unloved and without purpose. Maybe these unworn items are hidden in the back of a packed closet so they can’t be seen. Or perhaps...

5 Pieces/5 Outfits: Summer 2018 Remix

Summer is probably my favorite time of the year to create mini capsule wardrobes because it's vacation time! Putting together my minimalist packing lists is one of my greatest joys in life. I love seeing how many outfits I can create using just a few pieces of...

The Big Book of

Outfit Formulas

Over 300 classic mix & match outfit ideas, styled exclusively by Alison Lumbatis!

JOIN THE CLUB!

Sign up to get a FREE shopping list and four outfit ideas from my exclusive Closet Staples Casual Capsule Wardrobe Builder.

Welcom to the club! Check your email shortly.

Pin It on Pinterest