WHO ARE THE CHALLENGES FOR?
• YOUNG WOMEN: who want to update their student wardrobe as they start their careers (Start here: Work Wear)
• BUSY PROFESSIONALS: who don’t have time for a fight with their closet each morning (Start here: Work Wear)
• WOMEN WHO WORK FROM HOME: where it’s easy to get caught up in work and let style fall by the wayside (Start here: SAHM Capsule or Seasonal Capsule)
• STAY-AT-HOME MOMS: who often dress more for utility than style because they have to (Start here: SAHM Capsule or Seasonal Capsule)
• MID-LIFERS: who aren’t sure what’s in but want to look stylish and age-appropriate (Start here: SAHM Capsule, Seasonal Capsule or Work Wear)
• EMPTY NESTERS: who finally have time again to focus on themselves and want a fresh look (Start here: SAHM Capsule, Seasonal Capsule or Work Wear)
Browse all challenges available for purchase HERE.
Who this isn’t for:
- Fashionistas or anyone looking for runway style. We cater to everyday women who are rebuilding their wardrobes.
- Anyone not willing to get out of your comfort zone.
What is a Capsule Wardrobe?
Why is it called a challenge? That sounds hard!
How does this differ from Stitch Fix?
Also, we are NOT a recurring membership program and don’t automatically charge your credit card for each season. You pay once for each challenge and only pay again if you decide to sign up for another.
Do the capsules build on each other or will I have to buy all new clothes each time?
What ages and sizes does this work for?
Are these all casual outfits or can I wear them to work too?
Does the shopping list include plus size options?
What stores are included for the shopping list's recommended items?
I don't live in the US, will this work for me?
What if I don't like the color palette? Can I choose my own?
I heard you have an annual membership. When can I sign up for it?
The Style Challenges 2018 Annual Membership is no longer available for purchase. Please stay tuned for details on the Style Challenges 2019 Annual Membership.
How can I get notified when the next Style Challenge launches?
How can I ensure I always receive your emails?
Apple iPhone / iPad
Open the email.
Tap the sender’s name in the From line.
On the next screen, tap Create New Contact.
Microsoft Outlook 2013
Right-click on the email that you would like to add to your safe sender list
Hover over Junk and then click the option Never Block Sender.
Tap to open the email.
Tap the icon next to the email address.
Right-click on the sender’s email address.
Select Add to Contacts or Add to VIPs.
Click and drag the email into the Primary tab.
Click Yes to confirm
Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail)
Open the email.
Click the Add to contacts link
Right-click the email.
Select Add Sender to Contacts.