Terms of Service
GYPO LLC reserves the right to modify these terms of service at its discretion, or against any customer it believes is abusing this policy. The last update was on February 1st, 2016. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised terms of service on the getyourprettyon.com websites.
GYPO LLC will, at its sole discretion, allow for refunds on all eligible products within the designated refund period. Some products are not eligible for refunds and are denoted as such.
Digital products will be accessible after purchase. If a technical glitch does not immediately deliver your log-in instructions, you will gain access to the digital program as soon as a member of our support team can get your information out to you. This will happen within a reasonable window of 48 business hours.
GYPO LLC is not liable if the failure or delay to deliver your products is on account of causes beyond its control, including labor disputes, civil commotion, war, fires, floods, inclement weather, governmental regulations or controls, casualty, government authority, strikes, or acts of God. If that happens, GYPO LLC will deliver the product in a commercially reasonable time after the circumstance is resolved.
Products and services that are mentioned or linked to on this blog may be products that GYPO LLC has a financial interest in promoting or has received some other non-financial compensation for. GYPO LLC will disclose if it receives an affiliate percentage, free product, free service, discount, or any other compensation for a review.
The content of this website is for your general education and information. This website is not providing legal, financial, medical, business, or any other professional advice.
GYPO LLC does not provide any warranty or guarantee that the information contained on this site is accurate or complete. The information on this site may contain errors. GYPO LLC disclaims any liability from such errors, to the extent allowed by the law.
Your use of the content on this site is at your own risk. GYPO LLC does not guarantee any results from using this content. It is your responsibility to do your own research and obtain any professional, medical, legal, financial, or other help that you may need for your situation.
This site contains materials which are owned or licensed by GYPO LLC such as text, photography, videos, graphics, and the design and layout of the site. These materials are protected by copyright law and trademark law, as noticed throughout the site. You do not have a license to use the content for any other purpose.
This site may link to other websites. Links are not an endorsement of the other website, unless specifically stated. GYPO LLC has no responsibility for content on the linked website.
The content of this site may change at any time, without notice.
Blog post comments
You may contribute content to this site in the form of comments on blog posts.
The comments feature is intended to facilitate an educational and informative conversation about the topics on this site. Such conversations are not a substitute for professional, medical, legal, financial, or other advice and do not make you a client or customer of GYPO LLC.
If you contribute comments on this site, you agree to the following rules:
- You will not use the comments to post spam, including promotions or advertisements for other products and services.
- You will not use the comments to abuse, defame, harass, threaten, or post objectionable or illegal content, including hate speech and pornography.
- You will only post content that you own or have a license to post, and you will not post content that infringes on a copyright or trademark.
- GYPO LLC may moderate, edit, or delete comments at any time, at GYPO LLC’s sole discretion.
- GYPO LLC may ban comment authors at any time, at GYPO LLC’s sole discretion.
Reporting copyright infringement
This website complies with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To report a claim of copyright infringement, please send a claim to our official agent at email@example.com containing the following information:
- Your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe was infringed.
- A description of the content on this site that you believe is infringing your copyright. If possible, please include a web address/link.
- A declaration that: you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described was not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you declare, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or the allegedly infringed copyright or you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your digital or physical signature.
Access to this website via an automated service or for a competitive purpose is prohibited.
The content of this site is provided “as is,” at your own risk, without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. GYPO LLC also disclaims any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
To the extent allowed by law, under this agreement GYPO LLC will not be liable for indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, regardless of legal theory, whether or not it has been warned of such damages, and even if all other remedies would fail.
The laws of the state of Texas will govern all matters arising out of this agreement and the use of this website. All claims arising out of or relating to this agreement or the use of this website will be litigated exclusively in County of Collin, the State of Texas. The parties consent to venue and personal jurisdiction in County of Collin, the State of Texas.
Any questions about the agreement or this website can be directed to:
722 Rosewood Drive
Murphy, TX 75094