The Moms’ Guide to Looking Your Best and Getting More Done
Thirty days to a new you.
Do you ever feel like your days are getting away from you and you’re getting nothing done? Are you spending all day in your yoga pants? Have you forgotten what pretty feels like?
With Get Pretty, Kick Butt! in 30 days or less you’ll learn how to:
- Get into a daily “kick butt” routine.
- Make self-care a priority.
- Manage your home more effectively and efficiently.
- Build your wardrobe on a budget.
- Shop your closet and create new outfits.
- Discover your style.
- Have perfect makeup in 5 minutes flat.
- Get fit at home and feel your best.
- Make time to pursue your interests and hobbies.
I’ve been there.
As a mom of three and recovering yoga pants addict, I’ve been stuck in my own mom rut. That’s what led me to start my mom style blog Get Your Pretty On. Blogging provided me with the accountability that I needed to get ready every day and feel good about myself again.
Want to know the secret I discovered along the way? When I felt pretty, I got more done. That’s what this guide is all about.
I’m not a time management expert, stylist, make up artist, professional organizer, nutritionist or personal trainer. But I have worked with all of those. What I am is a mom of three, writer, blogger and life coach. I’ve found what works best for me and what’s worked best for other moms I’ve worked with.
One truth is universal: We all want to be our best for our families.
Since the birth of my first child, my life has been devoted to doing what’s best for my kids. I venture to guess it always will be, even after they’ve all flown the nest.
But this guide is about being our own best selves.
Not because we’re selfish but because it’s the key to being better for our families.
This is how I get pretty and kick butt. It works for me. I hope it works for you too.
Being a Mom Shouldn’t Mean Losing Yourself
Get Pretty, Kick Butt! is an Amazon #1 Best Seller available exclusively through Kindle.
In Get Pretty, Kick Butt! you’ll:
- Establish your own Kick Butt Routine using the Power Hour planning session
- Manage your home in easy 15 minute increments
- Have a simple self-care routine that you can manage EVERY day
- Spend MORE quality time with your spouse and children
- Learn how to use Sundays for a successful start to the week
- Have a clean, organized closet full of only what you love wearing
- Find your own sense of style
- Build go-to outfits that work for all of your daily activities
- Maintain your wardrobe on a weekly allowance
- Get fit at home with 20 minute work outs
- Discover what you’re passionate about and pursue it
- Stay out of the mom rut with easy maintenance tips
Get Pretty, Kick Butt! is available for purchase through Kindle.
What Moms are Saying
“Thank you for making this such a quick read! At first I was so overwhelmed that finding time to read a book didn’t appeal to me. But I buzzed right through it and started putting it into practice immediately. All I can say is WOW! I finally feel on top of everything around my house. I start every day with my Kick Butt Routine and I’m sticking to it. The laundry is clean, meals are planned and I actually have MORE time for myself and my family. The best part? I look and feel prettier than I have in years.” – Tara B.
“This is a fantastic book for helping to kick start goal setting. I love Alison’s tips! I am implementing the power hour and a detailed daily schedule. Both are helping me to stay much more motivated throughout the day and to be more intentional with my time. A must read for busy moms!” – Morgan T.
“My favorite part of this guide was finding my personal style again. When I became a mom, I had no idea how to define my style anymore. Most days, I just didn’t make the effort. I actually enjoy getting dressed every day now. Walking into my closet brings me JOY! I no longer struggle with shopping and I have a closet full of cute outfits that work for every activity in my life – from play dates to date night.” – Jessica P.