You may have heard me say this in the past, but I am not really a dress person. I will get dressed up and I will wear a dress depending on the occasion but typically they are not my go-to. Spring however seems to be the one time of year that I do find myself feeling drawn to all the beautiful dresses with their vibrant colors and patterns and flattering silhouettes. It doesn’t matter if they are a relaxed cotton dress or a more defined wrap dress, having a great dress that you love is the perfect addition to your spring/summer wardrobe. Floral dresses are still having their moment but white dresses are really on-trend this spring as well as bright bold solids. Another trend I’m seeing are halter dresses, both short and long versions. Plus most dresses can be dressed down with a denim jacket and some cute sandals or dressed up with some statement earrings and heels. Below are some of the spring dresses that have caught my eye.
1. J.Crew Factory Printed V-neck Ruffle Midi Dress
2. Target Floral Print Flutter Sleeveless Dress – Universal Thread™
3. Old Navy Sleeveless High-Neck Maxi Swing Dress for Women
4. Loft Floral Side Tie Henley Swing Dress
5. Old Navy Waist-Defined Ruffled Tie-Belt Midi Wrap Dress
1. Express Printed Smocked Waist Halter Neck Midi Dress
2. Kohl’s Chaps Printed Halter Neck Dress
3. Banana Republic Halter Midi Dress
4. Amazon Pretty Garden Halter Maxi Dress With Belt
5. Tommy Hilfiger Sleeveless Diana Floral Chiffon Belted Halter Midi Dress
1. J.Crew Factory Ruffleneck Sheath Dress
2. Ann Taylor Factory Halter Midi Shirtdress
3. Talbots Slub Knit Eyelet Detail Dress
4. Amazon Merokeety Lace Dress
5. Loft Knotted Tie Dress
1. Target Printed Sleeveless Dress – Who What Wear
2. J.Crew Factory Basketweave Leopard Sheath Dress
3. Target Tie-Dye Long Sleeve Tiered Dress – Universal Thread™
4. Target Striped High Cuff Shirtdress – A New Day™
5. Gap Fit & Flare Squareneck Midi Dress
1. Loft Striped Smocked Puff Sleeve Midi Dress
2. Bobeau Rowan Sleeveless Faux Wrap Dress
3. Tommy Hilfiger Eyelet Belted Shirtdress
4. H&M Airy Cotton Dress
5. Amazon Midi Dress With Drawstring Waist
Your turn! What dress is your favorite?
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!