I’m not sure about you but our family is trying to squeeze the last few precious drops out of summer before it’s over. So we’ll be spending as much time as possible at the lake over the next couple of weekends.
Here are some of my outfit essentials when packing for a weekend at the lake.
1. This bateau top in gray and white will be doing double duty as one of your fall favorites too.
2. A floppy wide brim hat is a must have for late summer sun.
3. This canvas tote is positively perfect for stashing all of your essentials and it’s ON SALE.
4. These ship shape earrings are a steal and a great wearable stud for everyday.
5. Slouchy boyfriend shorts define relaxed weekend style.
6. These flip flops have been my favorite pair of the summer. The ivory color goes with everything.
7. A leopard iPhone case adds a dash of animal to every outfit.
Regular registration for the Work Your Work Wear Challenge will be closing next week. If your work wear wardrobe could use a makeover, you won’t want to miss out. Sign up now for the best price.
Now get out there and enjoy these last glorious days of summer! Have a great weekend.
Getting my pretty on with The Pleated Poppy and Fashion Friday.
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!