It’s no fashion secret that the right accessories can make an outfit. They can take even the most basic t-shirt and jeans and turn it into something special. One of the things that I teach my clients when coaching them out of the yoga pants rut is to try adding in a few accessories each day to upgrade their look.
Today I’m sharing eight of my favorite outfit making accessories with you. These are the eight items I reach for on a daily basis to amp up my looks a level and take them from boring to interesting.
1. Double Sided Studs – Honestly, I wear these studs almost every day. I love the little double sided detail and the rose gold is fresh for spring.
2. Wrap Bracelet – This is another one of my daily wear items. White goes with virtually everything and the fun design and mixed metals add interest to every outfit.
3. Mixed Metals Watch – An oversized gold watch was my standard for many years. This year I switched over to mixed metals and love the versatility.
4. Hoop Earrings – A great pair of hoops has been an accessory staple for me ever since high school. This pair is my current favorite. The little nubby details are super cute.
5. Fringe Necklace – This is such a great statement necklace staple. The fringe is completely on trend and it goes with everything.
6. Pendant Necklace – My outfit isn’t complete without one my favorite pendant necklaces. This one is a favorite because it’s reversible and can be worn two ways.
7. Statement Making Scarf – Use my quick outfit building trick. Pick out a statement making scarf and build an entire outfit around the colors in a scarf.
8. Floppy Hat – This hat has been my go-to on bad hair days this spring. Bonus – it’s a super cute addition to outfits.
Stella and Dot + Summer Challenge Giveaway
If you loved any of the Stella and Dot items in my must have list, I have a pretty sweet deal and giveaway for you. If you spend just $50, you’ll qualify for 50% off any of the items in the image below. Plus every order will be entered into a drawing for a free membership to the Summer 2016 GYPO Style Challenge!
My top recommendation for spending your $50 is this fringe necklace that will go with all of your spring and summer outfits. Pair it up with a fresh white tee and some turquoise shorts for an easy on-trend summer outfit. Psst, it just might be on the summer challenge shopping list. #gyposneakpeek
The Details: Qualifying orders must be placed through this link today through April 27th. Giveaway winner will be drawn on 4/28.
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!