It’s easier to dress up your basics for a holiday party than you might think. All you need to pull together a last minute holiday look is a pair of black ankle pants and a black blouse. Yes, that’s right, you can NEVER go wrong with all black. Just add in some well-appointed accessories and voila – instant holiday outfit!
A statement necklace, glam clutch and the right shoes instantly transform your all black look into something truly spectacular – all without spending a lot on pieces you’ll never wear again.
Here are five great pairs of shoes under $50 (most are under $25!) that add major style to your holiday looks without breaking the bank.
- Metallic Pumps – This glitzy pair of heels comes in gold or silver and adds just the right amount of glam to any holiday outfit.
- Block Heel Pumps – The block heel keeps them comfy and lengthens legs. Pair them with a pencil skirt and jewel tone blouse.
- Plaid d’Orsay Flats – Pair these up with black ankle pants and a gray sweater for a classy yet casual holiday look.
- Round Toe Bootie – This pair of booties combines comfort and style beautifully. Wear them with faux leather leggings and an oversized sweater.
- Pointed Cut Out Flats – Keep comfortable while making a statement in these gilded flats.
It’s Your Turn: What’s your go-to holiday outfit? Share it in the comments!
Winter Style Challenge
Registration for the Winter 2016 GYPO Style Challenge is NOW OPEN! We’ll be styling holiday looks and much more. It’s an easy, affordable way to have your own personal stylist. You’ll get your winter trends shopping list plus 22 days of mix and match outfit ideas delivered to your inbox daily. It makes getting dressed a no-brainer! Sign up now to get your shopping list and first week of outfits immediately.