It truly is the most wonderful time of the year…sweater season! And the sweater trends this winter are SO much fun.
This is a rebuilding year for my sweater collection. I’m trying to add in some of this year’s trends as well as a few classics to beef up my cozy winter knits.
But first, let’s start out with my absolute favorite sweater in my existing collection.
There’s really nothing special at all about this sweater. Actually some might even say that it’s kind of ugly. But it is my go-to for ultimate comfort and effortless dressing. I love pairing it up exactly as it is here – with leggings, a tank and my comfy boots. Plus the long sleeves wrap over my hands and keep them warm. (Christmas mug, optional!)
[Sweater: Target (similar)/Fur Collar: Target/Tank: Forever 21/Fleece Leggings: Ross (similar)/Wool Boot Socks: Marshall’s (similar)/Boots: UGG (similar)]
And now for some I’d like to add to my collection…
Sweater Trends 2012
[Stripes: ModCloth/Polka Dots: Nordstrom/Cashmere: Nordstrom/Baby Deer: Miss Selfridge]
1. Colorful Stripes – A fun take on a classic, bright stripes bring a little cheer to a dreary winter’s day.
2. Polka Dots – One of my favorite sweater trends this season! Polka dots are popping up everywhere.
3. Cashmere Brights – A new spin on this classic, cashmere never goes out of style. In brightly saturated hues, you’ll want one in every color of the rainbow!
4. Cute Animals – the animal sweater trend is HUGE this year! I’m afraid it might be gone next year so let’s enjoy it while we can.
MORE LOOKS I LOVE
It’s Your Turn: What sweaters have you been wanting to add to your collection? Tell me in the comments!
It’s time once again for Diaries of a Bargainista! Can’t wait to see what you link up this week. Note that this will be the last link up for 2012. See you in two weeks!
Remember there are only three rules:
1. Follow your hosts: Get Your Pretty On , All Things Alisa and Tucker Up.
2. Link up to a specific post (not your blog’s main page).
3. Link back to me in your post by either using the button above or in the sidebar or by creating your own link.
That’s it. Easy, peasy. Let the fun begin!
ENTER YOUR LINK BELOW!
Follow GYPO on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Getting my pretty on with The Pleated Poppy, Wardrobe Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Look What I Got, Aloha Friday
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!