What are some ways you jump start your day? I have a daily routine that gets me going every morning. My coffee brews at 6:00 a.m. I brush my teeth then sit down to have two cups while planning out my day. After that, I wash my face and apply an SPF moisturizer to get prepared for my morning walk with our golden retriever Bailey. Bailey refuses to allow me to skip her favorite part of the day! Lately I’ve been adding in one extra step to my skincare routine. I already know what you’re thinking, “one more step, am I not already doing enough?” I don’t know about you but I’m willing to go the extra mile and applying another product first that boosts the effectiveness of my other skincare products is totally worth it! OK, so you know that the surface of your skin is directly linked to how radiant, healthy and youthful your skin looks, right? When your skin’s surface layer is damaged, it loses its natural defense to protect itself. It also loses its ability to retain moisture and renew itself. Each morning when I’m out in the sun and elements for our daily walk, you better believe defending my facial skin is always on my mind. Recently I’ve been using a new product, Elizabeth Arden’s SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster as my first step before applying any moisturizer or serum. It works holistically to restore the healthy look of your skin’s surface layer by helping its natural ability to repair and renew. You can use it before ANY moisturizer or serum and it helps to boost the effectiveness of your other skincare products.
Here are a few great reasons to try SUPERSTART:
1. It boosts your skin’s natural defenses. A probiotic complex optimizes skin’s microflora to strengthen its natural defenses.
2. It boosts your skin’s ability to renew by enhancing moisturization and hydration.
3. It boosts the effectiveness of your skincare products. By optimizing your skin’s surface layer it ultimately ensures the skin is more responsive to all products in your regimen, and your skincare delivers stronger results. 95% of women agree that SUPERSTART boosts the effectiveness of their skincare products.* 92% of women agree that SUPERSTART helps repair the look and feel of damaged or irritated skin.** 82% of women agree that SUPERSTART makes their skin more resilient and resistant to irritation and damage.**
SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster is available at EA.com, Macy’s.com and Nordstrom.com.
*Based on US home use consumer test on 62 women ages 25-59 after 8 weeks.
**Based on US home use consumer test on 89 women ages 25-59 after 8 weeks.
It’s Your Turn: What’s one way you jumpstart your day? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a bottle of SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 10/1/15 – 10/20/15.
Be sure to visit the Elizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!