Hey pretties! As you’ve most likely noticed, my monthly Pretty Fix has been on hiatus the past few months. My blogging calendar changed up a bit and it fell off the schedule. Fortunately you noticed and called me out on it, so I’m excited to announce today that it’s back!
For those of you who were hoping for a SAHMonday post, sorry to disappoint you. I’ll be back at it next week!
If you’re new around here and wondering what the Pretty Fix is, it’s five pieces I pick for you to stay on trend. You can shop where you want (or shop your closet) to pair up an outfit. The idea for it was born out of your dissatisfaction with the quality and price of some of the box styling services out there.
I give you the outfit idea, you set the budget and do the shopping!
Most of the pieces in this month’s fix were ripped right from the pages of the Style Challenges® Spring 2018 Capsule Wardrobe outfit guide. It features some spring basics paired up in new ways and a little bit of pattern mixing to boot. Because pattern mixing makes me smile. 🙂
Pretty Fix: The April List
Navy Trench + Polka Dot Top + White Jeans + Printed Flats + Gold Accessories
1. Navy Trench – April showers bring out trench coats! Navy will always stay in style. Don’t be afraid to invest a little more into this classic basic.
2. Polka Dot Top – If you don’t have a polka dot top yet this spring, run to get you one. I promise you’ll be wearing it into summer.
3. White Jeans – It’s time to bust out this closet staple. Nothing announces spring’s arrival better than a great fitting pair of white jeans. I’ve linked up some of my personal favorites below!
4. Printed Flats – Floral, stripes, leopard, you name it. Printed flats are a fun way to add pattern to your outfit and pair perfectly with polka dots. Pair pictured
5. Tassel Pendant Necklace and Hammered Hoop Earrings – These accessories will be your new everyday favorites. They go with everything.
Alexis Layered Oval Tassel Necklace
Ingrid Abstract Hammered Hoop Earrings
It’s Your Turn: What pieces are you adding to your wardrobe this month? Share them with us in the comments!
Attention, Moms! Learn 4 strategies to ditch the guilt and make time to care for yourself with a free webinar TONIGHT! Find out more here or click the banner below.
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!