Winter colors can be a little depressing. When I switch my clothes over from summer to fall to winter, the one thing that I notice more than any other is how dark my closet becomes. But it doesn’t have to be that way. While I LOVE jewel tones I’ve found myself adding more and more pastels and light colors to my winter wardrobe over the past two years. Now my winter pastels and winter white cords are some of the pieces in my closet that get the most wear.
This month’s Pretty Fix is dedicated to my love of winter pastels and a real life outfit that I’ve had on repeat. If you’re new around here, the Pretty Fix features my five monthly recommendations to stay on trend without breaking the bank.
December Pretty Fix
- Blush V-Neck Sweater – A pretty blush sweater is an easy way to add winter pastels into your wardrobe. Try pale blue, mint and lavender too! Shopping Options: 1/2/3
- Faux Fur Purse Charm – Let your purse have a little fun and add some interest to your outfit with a faux fur purse charm. Shopping Options: 1/2/3
- Greige Nail Color – Winter manicures don’t have to be dark and brooding. Go with a neutral greige that matches everything. Shopping Options: 1/2/3
- Gray Over the Knee Boots – My gray boots get worn more than any other color. If you’re not feeling the over the knee trend, try a gray riding boot instead. Shopping Options: 1/2/3
- Winter White Corduroy Pants – Yes, I went there! Winter white skinny cords will be your new favorite pants I promise! Just give them a chance. Shopping Options: 1/2/3
Winter Style Challenge
If you liked this month’s Pretty Fix, then you’ll LOVE the Winter 2016 GYPO Style Challenge! We’re styling all of the pieces in this month’s fix plus many other trends in our 22 days of mix and match outfits. Sign up now to get your winter trends shopping list and first week of outfit ideas immediately!
I Feel Pretty Link Up
It’s the day of the week at GYPO where we celebrate what makes us feel pretty. Whether it’s a new outfit, hairstyle, or makeup, the I Feel Pretty link up is about anything and everything that makes your life prettier. Even if you’re not a blogger, you can still play along. Just tell us what made you feel pretty this week in the comments.
Get Your Pretty On
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
1. Follow GYPO. (Bloglovin‘, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest)
2. Link up your pretty post.
3. Link back to GYPO (using the button above or your own link).
4. Visit other pretties.