Holiday fetes are just around corner. Lucky you, your glam holiday sparkle guide is here! I scoured the web this week to unearth some beautifully affordable holiday finds that will have you ready for any soiree in just the nick of time.
This gorgeous wrap is the perfect topper for all of your holiday looks. It can be dressed up or down so easily. It comes in 10 colors and is ON SALE for 33% off!
[Knit Ruffle Wrap]
I bought a pair of snake print heels in early fall and am amazed at the versatility of these shoes. They add just the right amount of holiday sparkle to dresses, pants and even jeans.
[Sole Society ‘Azra’]
Not up for wearing a heel all night? These flats are the perfect marriage of sparkle and comfort…and you won’t believe the price!
[Dessert Dash Flat]
Go casual glam in a pearlized gem sweater. This one is ON SALE!
[Color Blocked Gem Sweater]
Tuck an embellished sweater or sweatshirt into this bow trimmed pencil skirt for instant holiday glam!
[‘Hometown Tourist’ Skirt]
These art deco inspired sparklers with emerald stones are sure to add a little pizazz to any ensemble. At just $14.99, they also make a perfect gift!
[‘Razzle Dazzling’ Earrings]
Don’t want to invest in a new outfit? Dress up a sweater you already own with this statement making necklace at a steal.
[‘Any Way, Shape or Formal’ Necklace]
STYLISH HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
Be sure to come back on Monday for the first Get Your Pretty On Stylish Holiday Gift Guide. Over the next week, I’ll be sharing my top fashionable picks for moms, dads and teens. Shopping made easy!
Getting my pretty on with What I’m Loving Fridays, Friday’s Fab Favorites and Fashion Friday.
Payday Pretty is Alison’s regular Friday feature where she challenges moms to squeeze 20 bucks out of the family budget to buy something fun for yourself.
Call it luck or an evil plot to destroy my bank account, but I have a Super Target right down the street. And I’m NOT exaggerating when I tell you that I’m there almost every day. Most of the employees know me. I even buy Christmas gifts for some of them.
So it should come as no surprise that a lot of my style is built on wardrobe pieces from Tar-jay. It’s just so darn affordable and trendy and the quality ain’t half bad either.
For those reasons and many more, I bring you this week’s Payday Pretty featuring holiday outfit builders from Target for $20 and under. Build an outfit around any of these essentials and you’ll look smashing for all of your holiday fetes.
1. Sequin Ballet Flats – $19.99. You NEED these sequin flats. I bought a pair a few weeks back and am surprised at how they work with so many things. These flats add the perfect amount of holiday sparkle to any outfit.
2. Snakeskin Bangle Set – $16.99. These snakeskin bangles combine the perfect amount of toughness and sophistication. Wear them with an LBD for a fancy party or jeans and a blazer for a less formal event.
3. Ultrasoft Cardigan – $19.99. It won’t be a Blue Christmas with this cardi! Last year I bought one of these in mustard yellow and wore it with everything. This year I gotta have this perfect shade of blue. Add some sparkly accessories and heels and it’s party ready. These cardigans are so soft and pretty, you’ll want to throw one on every day.
4. Coated Denim – $20. You have NO idea how thrilled I was to discover that Target is carrying coated denim. I’ve really been wanting to try this trend without investing a lot into a piece that I might not get much use out of. But at this price, I’ll be getting at least two pairs. These are a great mom-friendly alternative to the leather pants trend. The sheen makes them the perfect dressy jean for holiday galas.
5. Bib Necklace – $16.99. Bib and collar necklaces are all the rage now. Get on trend and wear this gorgeous beaded bib to dress up an ordinary sweater or t-shirt for your celebrations. **UPDATE! I went to Target today and this pretty is now on clearance in stores for just $11.48. Go get you one!
It’s Your Turn: Which of these holiday outfit builders has you wanting to run out to Target right now? How will you pair it up for your holiday merrymaking? Tell me in the comments!