I Feel Pretty | Summer’s Faves
Today is a recap post of some of my favorite summer outfits. Why a recap? Well, I have two really good reasons.
1. It’s August in Texas. Translation: I won’t dress in real outfits for a few more weeks. So why pretend, right? I could show you my daily outfits this week but you’d get sick of tank tops, shorts and flip flops really fast. IT’S HOT, YA’LL!!!
Yes, that says a high of 106 today!
2. My photographer (hubby) is traveling for work. We’ll be back to our regularly scheduled outfits next Wednesday. But until then…
Here are five of my favorite summer outfits that have been on heavy rotation. Bring on fall!
Speaking of floral shorts, these are SO cute and a total steal!
Yellow Shorts + Tribal Print Top
[ModCloth Sunset Sail Maxi Dress – ON SALE!]
This Sunset Sail maxi dress from ModCloth is on sale right now, you won’t believe the price! Hurry and get yours HERE before they sell out. I promise you’re going to love it. 🙂
For those of you who played the “Which Watch?” game with me last Friday, if you guessed the Lady Nini, you got it right! She’s even prettier in person.
I Feel Pretty
It’s the day of the week at GYPO where we celebrate what makes us feel pretty. Whether it’s a new outfit, hairstyle, or makeup, the I Feel Pretty link up is about anything and everything that makes your life prettier. Even if you’re not a blogger, you can still play along. Just tell me what made you feel pretty this week in the comments!
1. Follow GYPO. (Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin‘)
2. Link up your pretty post.
3. Link back to my blog (using the button above or your own link).
4. Visit other pretty peeps.
That’s it! Let the fun begin.
‘); // ]]>
Getting my pretty on with Fashion Friday, Friday’s Five, Summer Style, Shanna, The Pleated Poppy, Sarah, Lauren and Jill.