Dec 5, 2014
Time flies by when you are having fun. We are on week three of the Build Your Wardrobe Basics Challenge. I can’t believe it’s almost coming to an end. I have enjoyed seeing the participants show their daily style on the Facebook group page.
I’m featuring one of my favorite winter styles from the Build Your Wardrobe Basics Challenge. Last week, we styled a chambray top, skinny jeans, leopard belt and riding boots. Here’s the inspiration outfit.
[Top: Similar/Skinny Jeans: Similar/Leopard Belt: Similar/Purse: Same/Earrings: Same/Riding Boots: Similar]
Here are the participant’s interpretation of the outfit:
It’s Your Turn: What do you think of these beautiful ladies? Tell me in the comments below!
There’s still more time to join me for the Winter/Holiday Style Me Pretty Challenge! You’ll get your winter wardrobe shopping list plus 21 days of outfits, including a few holiday party looks. For more info and to sign up, click HERE.
Aug 15, 2014
Today’s easy outfit comes to you by popular demand. I originally used this outfit to create a graphic for my Budgeting for Clothing post on Monday. But I got almost as many questions about the pieces of the outfit as I did comments on the post. So today I’m giving you guys all the deets.
It may still be too hot to wear it in your neck of the woods but be sure to pin it for later. It’s a great casual chic outfit to wear in early fall and will transition easily with the addition of your favorite fall scarf for cooler days.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Tortoise Stud Earrings – Aren’t these awesome? The color is perfect for all of your fall outfits.
2. Lightweight Crewneck Sweater – Lightweight crewnecks are perfect with skinny jeans, ankle pants and even skirts. Check out this option and this one in lots of great colors.
3. Dark Wash Skinny Jeans – Every woman needs a great fitting pair. These are my all-time favorite.
4. Color Block Flats – These do doubly duty with tones of beige and black.
5. Leopard Belt – Use it to cinch cardigans and sweaters at the waist or wear it with pants or jeans.
6. Stila “Kitten” Eyeshadow – This iconic color is always in style.
All of the pieces in this outfit are also on my Work Wear Challenge shopping list that was released this morning. Late registration for the challenge is now open. If you’d like to see more ways to mix and match these pieces and get your shopping list immediately, sign up HERE.
Have a great weekend pretties!
Getting my pretty on with Monday Mingle.