Best Sunglasses Under $25
What’s your sunglasses personality? Do you invest in high end classic eye wear or do you tend toward inexpensive seasonal trends? Mine is a mixed bag. I have two pairs of investment sunglasses – a classic wayfarer and pair of aviators, but also add in a few inexpensive and fun pairs to try out the latest trends. It’s the best of both worlds!
The ones on this list are all under $25 (some WAY under) and totally on trend for summer 2014.
1. This classic wayfarer in tortoise will always be in style.
2. Mirrored aviators are summer 2014’s hottest trend in eye wear. At this price you won’t care if they’re out of style by next season!
3. A snakeprint aviator adds a little cool sophistication to any outfit. This pretty neutral color will go with everything.
4. These fun and funky retro white lenses have a cool vibe.
5. Feel like a movie star in this pair of over-sized square shades.
6. Make a statement in these half wire rimmed retro tortoise shell sunnies.
7. Fun colorblock frames give your summer outfits a boost.
8. These pastel sunglasses will elevate your style and coolness factor.
It’s Your Turn: Are you a trendy eye wear girl or do you stick to classic shades? Tell me in the comments!
Registration for the Summer Style Me Pretty Challenge opens Monday morning. Join me to get your summer wardrobe shopping list plus 21 days of outfits. If you’ve been wanting to try out a style challenge, this is your opportunity to see what it’s really all about. Style challenges are about so much more than the outfits – they’re about gaining confidence, feeling good in your own skin, rediscovering style and making friendships too.
Get on the notification list HERE to be the first to know when registration opens!
Getting my pretty on with The Pleated Poppy and Fashion Friday.