Today I’m starting a new monthly series called Work Wear Wednesday. One of the key findings in my reader survey is that 60% of you are working outside the home. While you love the casual outfits for evenings and weekends, you’re also looking for some office appropriate inspiration. Even if you don’t work outside the home, these outfits are a great starting point for other dressier outfit occasions.
Every Sunday, I’ve been posting a work wear outfit over on my Facebook page to get your week started off on the right foot. If you haven’t seen it yet, be sure to like my page so you don’t miss out! I’ll also be rolling up all of the weekly outfits into this post on the last Wednesday of each month.
Each of these outfits features a good mix of classic, quality pieces that stand the test of time, along with trends to update your look and inexpensive budget friendly options. You can shop my links below or shop your closet to create these outfits!
Work Wear Outfit #1
- LOFT | Piped Mixed Media Shell | Whisper White (Classic)
- LOFT | Striped Open Coatigan | Grey Stripe (Trend)
- Vince Camuto | Ponte Midi Skirt | Rich Black (Classic)
- Madewell | Circle Pendant Necklace | Light Silver Ox (Classic)
- Nadri | Crossover Cubic Zirconia Ring | Silver (Classic)
- Target | Women’s Poppy d’Orsay Pointed Toe Ballet Flats | Black (Budget Friendly)
Work Wear Outfit #2
- LOFT | Sheer Bell Sleeve Blouse | Ponderosa Pine (Trend)
- Vince Camuto | Skinny Ankle Pants | Rich Black (Classic)
- Nine West | Abay Pointy Toe Loafer | Black Leather (Classic)
- LOFT | Beaded Tassel Necklace | Gold (Trend)
- BP. | Knit Scarf | Aqua (Budget Friendly)
Work Wear Outfit #3
- LOFT | Split Neck Blouse | Bright Skyway Blue (Classic)
- Banana Republic | Sloan-Fit Skinny Ankle Pant | Rinse (Classic)
- Mural | Curve Open Front Shawl Collar Blazer | Navy (Classic)
- LOFT | Stargazer Dangle Necklace | Gold (Trend)
- Target | Betseyville Women’s Inked Tassel d’Orsay Pointy Toe Flats | Gold (Budget Friendly)
I Feel Pretty Link Up
It’s the day of the week at GYPO where we celebrate what makes us feel pretty. Whether it’s a new outfit, hairstyle, or makeup, the I Feel Pretty link up is about anything and everything that makes your life prettier. Even if you’re not a blogger, you can still play along. Just tell me what made you feel pretty this week in the comments.
1. Follow GYPO. (Bloglovin‘, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest)
2. Link up your pretty post.
3. Link back to GYPO (using the button above or your own link).
4. Visit other pretties.