Today I’m going to get a little bit pushy with you. Sorry, it’s a character flaw. When I get passionate, I get pushy. And this is something I’m really passionate about.
If you’re looking for just ONE investment piece for fall/winter, I have it for you. Last year I made the investment in a classic pair of Frye riding boots and it was the best fashion decision I’ve ever made.
They are the most beautiful, well-made boots I’ve ever owned and let’s just talk about their versatility for a minute. They go with virtually everything. I seriously had to work hard to find other boots to wear with my outfits because I wanted to wear these every single day.
Here are a few of my favorite looks featuring my Frye’s.
Go ahead and order them today, Zappos will even ship them for free (that’s where I got mine). The color of mine is cognac but they come in 12 gorgeous colors. The hardest part is deciding which one.
OK, stepping off the soapbox now for today’s regularly scheduled post. 🙂
As I said earlier I had to work hard to wear other boots last fall/winter. What I really wanted was a new pair of ankle boots but never did find the perfect pair. My mission this fall is to find “the one”.
I won’t be making as much of an investment to find the perfect bootie because they’re a trendier item. Don’t get me wrong – ankle boots are here to stay – the styles just change a lot from season to season.
This week I rounded up some of my favorite ankle boots for under $100.
THE PERFECT BOOTIE
1. Addison Bootie – Gorgeous oxblood color with a wedge heel.
2. Honor Bootie – Fun snake print heel in a very wearable neutral.
3. Karin Platform Bootie – Statement making color at a steal, under $50!
4. Jody Bootie – Casual perfection. This bootie goes with everything.
5. Most Wanted Bootie – Perforation and button details add a little sass to basic black.
6. Helena Bootie – Beautiful shape, perfect with dresses.
It’s Your Turn: Have you found the perfect bootie yet? If so, share it in the comments!