Memorial Day weekend is just a few days away. If you haven’t already started your summer shopping, then it’s time to get busy. Let me help you out with three must try trends for summer 2016 that will give your wardrobe an instant update.
I made a quick video for you today featuring three of my favorite trends for summer 2016 and included lots of visual aids too. All of this trend talk is leading up to tomorrow’s opening of the Summer 2016 GYPO Style Challenge where we’ll be styling these trends and many more. Psst, be sure to read all the way to the bottom of this post to learn about some ways you could get membership to the style challenge absolutely free!
But first, check out the video.
Three Summer 2016 Trends to Try Now
Embroidered details are this season’s biggest style story. Try this trend in any number of ways with a top, tunic, shorts, bag or even shoes.
Tassel details carried over from spring and can be found on anything from jewelry to handbag embellishments and sandals.
Lace up sandals are a hot commodity for summer 2016. Try out this very wearable trend with a pair of gladiator sandals or wedges.
SHOP THE TRENDS
Summer Style Challenge News
Registration for the Summer 2016 GYPO Style Challenge opens tomorrow. It includes a summer trends shopping list, 21 days of mix and match outfit ideas plus a bonus ten day vacation packing list. Let me be your personal stylist this summer!
All three of the summer trends in today’s post will be included in this season’s capsule. To kick it off right, I’ve got THREE great ways that you could get membership to this style challenge absolutely free.
1. Referral Program
Join the GYPO Style Challenge Referral Program and you’ll earn 40% commission for each friend who signs up using your link – that’s $19.60 per sign up. You could pay for your own challenge or earn enough to buy your summer wardrobe. Plus you’ll get an entry to win one of these Kate Spade wallets for every friend you refer who signs up using your link through June 10th at midnight.
It’s easy to get started.
- Sign up at this link. It only takes 30 seconds!
- When registration opens, you’ll be sent an e-mail with your log in information and your unique referral link.
- Share your link with friends on social media, through e-mail, in groups you belong to or in any other creative way you can think of and watch the commissions roll in.
2. Spend $150, Get Summer Free!
For a guarantee that your summer challenge will be free, just spend $150 on Stella and Dot items using my link. Even better, with your $150 purchase, you’ll earn $75 Dot Dollars to spend later on more great S&D pieces!
Need some help? All of the pieces featured below are on the summer challenge shopping list. Buy any combo of these pieces or choose your own. Get a jumpstart on your summer shopping, a free summer challenge and $75 Dot Dollars to spend later. It’s a win/win/win!
- To qualify, make a $150 pre-tax purchase of Stella and Dot pieces using my link from 5/26/16 through midnight on 6/10/16. Purchases made before 5/26 do not qualify.
- Important: After purchase you must forward your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org to be enrolled in the summer challenge.
3. Be a Stylist, Get Summer Free!
If you love fashion and jewelry, then I’d love to have you join my Stella and Dot team. It’s a flexible business that fits your schedule. No sales experience is required, you’ll get all of the training and support you need to succeed. You can sell it for free products or for extra income. The commitment is totally up to you. The best part? For your $199 investment, you’ll get $450 in free Stella and Dot accessories and membership in the style challenge for a total value of $500! To learn more or sign up click HERE.
Stylist Sign Up Details:
- To qualify, you must sign up to be a stylist using my link between 5/26 and 6/10 at midnight.
- Important: After sign up, forward your e-mail to email@example.com to get added to the summer style challenge.