The Winter/Holiday 2014 GYPO Style Challenge is almost here! Registration opens this Friday, November 21st.
Leggings and ponchos and boot socks on footsies, tunics and fur scarves and boots for your tootsies, sparkling sweaters with rhinestones that bling, these are a few of the winter challenge things!
Wouldn’t it be GREAT to have one less thing to worry about this holiday season? If you join the winter style challenge, you’ll wake up every day knowing EXACTLY what you’re wearing that day. Better yet, your holiday party outfits are ready to go! No more looking into your closet not knowing what to wear or wandering around the mall not knowing what to buy. All the work is done for you.
If you’re new to GYPO Style Challenges, they’re an affordable way to make a personal style service accessible to every woman. I provide a capsule wardrobe shopping list of basics plus 21 days of outfits created from the pieces on that list. You’re free to shop where you want and spend as much or as little as you’d like. A lot of women find that they have some of the pieces in their closets already.
- Your Winter/Holiday Wardrobe Shopping List – A list of winter/holiday wardrobe essentials with links to recommended items plus a downloadable PDF to print off and take shopping with you.
- 21 Days of Daily Outfits – A different outfit combo each day created from the pieces on your shopping list. Outfits are released at 7:00 p.m. ET the night before so you can have it ready to wear the next day. NEW for this challenge – You get the dressy holiday outfits at the same time as the shopping list. No waiting for them to be released.
- Facebook Group – Each style challenge has it’s own private Facebook group where you can show off your style, share shopping tips and make great friends. Most participants agree that this is the best part of the challenge!
What type of outfits will they be?
The Winter/Holiday GYPO Style Challenge includes cozy, casual outfits for the busy woman on the go, plus a few dressier outfit combos perfect for just about any holiday party or event.
You’re free to shop where you want and modify any of the pieces or outfits to suit your comfort level and style.
It’s totally risk-free, if you sign up and feel it’s not right for you, I offer a money back guarantee. You have two weeks from the release of the shopping list to request a full refund.
Here are some sample outfits from the challenge.
[Embellished Sweater/Pencil Skirt/Patterned Tights/Gold Clutch/Booties]
[Fair Isle Cardigan/Layering Tee/Skinny Jeans/Fur Scarf/Riding Boots]
Will I Have to Invest a lot of Money into the Shopping List?
It’s really up to you how much you want to spend. If you participated in the fall challenge, many of the pieces will be reused in this challenge. A lot of the other pieces will already be in your closet, I’m just showing you different ways to pair them up. If you decide to buy new items, you’re free to shop at your favorite stores and spend as much or as little as you want. Shopping list recommendations will include items from Target, Loft, Nordstrom, Land’s End, Boden, Old Navy and other stores with both online and in store shopping options.
Does this challenge build on pieces from the other challenges?
YES! This challenge builds upon the Fall Challenge. There are even a few pieces from the Build Your Wardrobe Basics Challenge. I try to always include carry over pieces from each challenge to save you money.
Winter/Holiday Challenge Timeline:
- November 21st – Registration opens.
- November 27th – Regular registration closes at midnight ET. Late registration opens.
- November 28th – BLACK FRIDAY! – Shopping list release at 12:01 a.m. ET. Your dressy outfits will also be released at this time.
- December 7th – 27th – Outfits are sent out at 7:00 p.m. ET each evening.
GYPO Style Challenges make GREAT gifts! If you enroll one of the special women in your life in one, I’ll send her a personalized gift message from you.
If you have any questions at all between now and the time registration opens on Friday, feel free to leave them in the comments or e-mail me with them. I can’t wait to share this special holiday challenge with you!
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!