Can you believe it’s already been four weeks of daily style? I’m really loving this new feature because it’s challenging me to make the most of what’s in my closet. I’m pulling out pieces that I haven’t worn in a while and finding new ways to pair them up. So although this was your idea, it’s really benefiting me. 🙂
The great thing about posting these pics on Instagram first is that you guys get to ask questions throughout the week that I can answer in my Monday recap post. This past week you asked a lot about the tunics I’m wearing. With the exception of one day, tunics seemed to be the theme for the week!
Gray and cream stripes with leopard.
[Top: c/o Golden Tote/Scarf: Similar/Jeans: Forever 21/Boots: Frye]
This top got lots of questions, no surprise, it’s one of my favorites! It was one of the pieces in my Golden Tote so I can’t link to it, but here’s a similar option.
Ava had a doctor’s appointment on this chilly day. I layered a striped top under my tunic for some extra warmth.
[Tunic: c/o J. Jill/Scarf: c/o Leslia NYC/Jeans: Similar/Boots: Similar (On Sale!)/Striped Top: Similar]
The striped top I layered is from Target but I bought it last year. I LOVE the hem on this new one and may need to get it too!
Strayed from the tunics and made a little extra effort to meet a friend for lunch.
[Henley Blouse: Loft/Scarf: c/o J. Jill (Similar)/Jeans: Paige/Boots: Frye]
Snow day! A good excuse to get cozy and wear my Wellies.
[Tunic: c/o Subtle Luxury/Jeans: Similar/Scarf: Similar/Boots: Hunter]
This tunic also got a lot of questions. The one I’m wearing was gifted to me by Subtle Luxury. It’s gorgeous but it’s cashmere and has a high price tag.
Here are some more affordable options for a similar look
[Silk Cashmere V-neck Tunic – 50% Off]
I love this striped tunic from LOFT. It’s one of my favorites and makes an instant outfit with skinny jeans and boots. It’s also on clearance! The necklace caused a commotion on Facebook, but mainly because of the high cost of shipping! This necklace is a great alternative that’s on sale and ends up being about the same price with flat rate shipping.
[Tunic: LOFT/Jeans: Kut from the Kloth/Boots: Similar/Necklace: Similar (On Sale!)]
LOFT is sold out of the color I have but there are three other options – hugely discounted!
P.S. It runs a little small. I normally wear a size small but went up to a medium so it would be longer.
- Bailey had WAY too much fun in the snow. She must’ve gone out to play in it at least 20 times in one day. She probably wishes she had owners in a snowy climate instead of Texas.
- Ava and I made a pit stop for some Whataburger on the way to her doctor appointment. She was extra hungry so ordered the big burger and was excited that it was as big as her head!
- Shay made my day with this super sweet gift for being the guest at her Pajama Party last week. Everyone leaves her parties with a favor. How can you not love her? The Velvet Sugar smells just like Valentine’s Day!
- It was cold and rainy on Friday night so we headed out for a big bowl of curry at our local pho restaurant.
- I’m taking my dad for carpal tunnel surgery on both of his hands today. Prayers for a successful procedure and quick recovery would be really appreciated!
Getting my pretty on with Fashion Friday, The Pleated Poppy, Monday Mingle, Totally Posted Tuesday and Style Sessions.
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!