Seven pieces for seven days! Yes, it’s entirely possible. Today’s the big reveal of my seven pieces and how I paired them up to create a week’s worth of outfits.
1. Chambray/2. White Tee/3. Wedges/4. Striped Tee/5. Coral Jeans/6. White Capri Jeans/7. Red Shorts
1. White Capris + Striped Tee
2. Coral Jeans + White Tee
3. White Capris + Chambray
4. Coral Jeans + Chambray + Striped Tee
5. Red Shorts + White Tee + Chambray
6. White Jeans + White Tee
7. Red Shorts + Striped Tee
1. Accessories are a girl’s best friend. They can take even the most basic outfit (white on white) and turn it into something really special.
2. When you run out of outfit ideas, ask your kids. They are more creative anyway. My girls helped style every one of these outfits!
3. Pick neutral shoes with a little bit of interest. The cobalt blue on my wedges was a nice touch in each outfit.
4. My closet is WAY more versatile than I thought. I discovered new ways to wear my old basics and even created some new favorite outfits.
5. I’ll be packing much lighter for our beach vacation next month!
If you like capsule wardrobes, you’ll LOVE the GYPO Style Challenge! Get your capsule wardrobe shopping list plus 21 days of mix and match outfits. Learn more HERE.
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!