In case the message hasn’t reached you yet in the blogosphere, early access for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opened yesterday. What exactly is early access? It means if you have a Nordstrom card you can shop the anniversary sale right now before public access opens on 7/22. If you don’t have a card yet, it’s quick and easy to get yours. Just sign up HERE for a Nordstrom credit or debit card and you can start shopping right away.
I spent hours yesterday looking through the pieces and this has to be my favorite Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yet. Because I know there are so many bloggers sharing their must haves right now, I decided to take a different approach and feature some fall transition pieces that you can wear now and later.
Honestly, there were so many Nordstrom Anniversary Sale fall transition pieces under $100 on my list that I had a hard time narrowing it down to just 25. Here are my top 25 pieces for fall 2016 that you can’t go wrong buying.
25 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Fall Transition Pieces Under $100
1. Halogen Ottoman Rib Cashmere Wrap
2. Fringe Stripe Poncho
3. B.P. Cargo Anorak Jacket
4. Via Spiga Trench Coat with Leather Trim
1. Wayf Floral Print Ruffle Tank
2. Madewell Silk Popover Tank
3. Bobeau Short Sleeved High Low Tee
4. Halogen Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-shirt
5. Assymmetrical Wrap Front Top
1. KUT from the Kloth “Diana” Skinny Jeans
2. Madewell Garment Dyed Skinny Jeans
3. Vince Camuto Seamed Back Leggings
1. Caslon Plaid Shirtdress
2. Madewell Garment Dye Shirtdress
1. Louise et Cie “Arabella” Pointy Toe Flat
2. Vince Camuto “Earina” Perforated Flat
3. Lucky Brand “Yezzah” Wedge Bootie
1. Zella “Layer Me” Pullover
2. Zella “Mudra” Print Block Capris
3. Nike Juvenate Sneaker
1. MAC Look in a Box
1. Kendra Scott “Rae” Pendant Necklace
2. Michael Kors “Large Jet Set” Saffiano Leather Phone Case Wristlet
3. Sole Society “Kattia” Perforated Bucket Bag
Be sure to come back next week because I’m going to show you some ways to pair up these pieces into outfits to create a mini-capsule wardrobe for fall. If you’re not on my mailing list, sign up HERE so you don’t miss it!