It’s both crazy and exciting to already be thinking about fall even though in TX, that’s months away. Still, I’ve had about enough of the heat to already be dreaming of the cool fall air. We’ve already gone over some of the great closet staple deals you can find at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in last week’s post, which you can find HERE. But now the NAS is officially open to everyone and I’m going to share some of the fall trends that are now available. There are some that I can’t wait to try and to be honest, some I’m not sure about. When it comes to fall, I’m more of a classic kind of girl. However, as I always say, I shouldn’t judge until I’ve tried it on and decided first hand if it’s a heck yes or a no. I’ll leave that for you to decide as well.
This fall, I’m seeing embellished and textured tops, sweater vests, chunky boots, lots of chain link jewelry and embellishments, as well as plaid flannel shirts, and shirts thick enough to be jackets, the shacket if you will. Below are some of the trend pieces I found at the NAS. What other trends are you seeing? What trends do you like and what are you happy to leave behind?
1. Embellished Tops (totally cute and wearable!)
Cece Puff Sleeve Mixed Media Top
2. Shirt + Jacket = Shacket
3. Lug Sole Boots
Marc Fisher LTD Padmia Chelsea Boot
4. Chunky Chain Mules (love!)
Steve Madden Finn Chain Pointed Toe Mule
5. Snakeprint Booties (they are back again!)
6. More Chunky Chains
7. Mom Jeans (love it or hate it, THEY’RE here) but don’t panic, there are plenty of skinny jeans too!
Bp. High Waist Button Fly Mom Jeans
8. Oversized Sweater Vest (again love it or hate it, it’s here)
BP. Oversize Houndstooth Sweater Vest
9. Chain Boots (what, more chains? Did I mention chunkY chains are a trend?)
Steve Madden Cedar Chain Bootie
10. plaid flannels (grunge anyone?)
Your turn! What trends are you loving and what will you leave behind?
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!