Happy Friday Pretties! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know everyone is busy with family, friends, and perhaps a little Black Friday shopping. But, I wanted to pop in real quick to tell you that the Outfit Formulas® Winter 2021 Capsule Wardrobe is now live!!! I’m so excited for this capsule! I think it has a great mix of classic pieces, trends, and fabulous outfit combinations to get you through the holidays and winter.
What is the Outfit Formulas® Winter 2021 Capsule Wardrobe?
If you’re not familiar with the Outfit Formulas®, the Outfit Formulas® Winter 2021 Capsule Wardrobe guide includes 34 days of casual outfit ideas with “dress it up” and “dress it down” tips so that these looks work for every lifestyle! You also get a shopping list of easy, low cost essentials that are already on trend today, including accessories! It’s designed for any size, age, or budget, Outfit Formulas® are guaranteed to be perfect for YOU!
From Sunday brunch to a night out with friends, and all the holiday parties in the middle, Outfit Formulas® Winter 2021 Capsule Wardrobe has got you covered! This go-to edit of easy cozy outfits will have you feeling confident all season long.
- easy shopping list – you’ll know exactly what pieces you’ll need including tops, bottoms, shoes, & accessories
- robust shopping directory – we’ve done the searching for you, just hit add to cart
- daily outfit guide – follow the formula to create looks you’ll love with out daily outfit calendar
- exclusive membership site access – featuring all the resources you need to succeed
- members-only private community – join thousands of women on a journey to style confidence
- weekly giveaways – a chance to win a gift card you can use to curate your wardrobe
How It Works
- Step 1: Download The Guide Log in to your portal, and get started! Review your shopping list and daily outfit guide to discover the pieces included in your capsule wardrobe and how they are styled. Your guide includes helpful information on how to make substitutions, color coordination rules, identifying closet staples, and more!
- Step 2: Curate Your Closet Check off your shopping list by shopping your closet, then fill in any gaps by using our helpful online directory or head to your favorite retailer.
- Step 3: Style Your Outfits Now that your pieces are in place it’s time to style your daily outfits, created using the pieces from your shopping list. Every night you’ll get an email telling you exactly what to wear tomorrow. Getting dressed will be the easiest thing you’ll do all day!