There’s a rainbow of hues for shoes this spring! If you’re looking for the easiest way to add a pop of color to your spring outfits, then look to your feet. These shoes pair well with spring’s florals and patterns but make an even bigger impact when paired with black and white or all neutrals. With styles ranging from flats, sandals and flip flops to heels, wedges and espadrilles, there’s sure to be a pair that will work for your lifestyle. Here’s a round up of 9 pairs to add to your collection this spring.
1. Sam Edelman Andy Slide Sandal – Comes in 7 colors
2. Lucky Garston Espadrille Sandal – Comes in 12 colors
3. Sam Edelman Khloe Espadrille Flat – Comes in 10 colors
4. Kenneth Cole Colleen Espadrille Wedge – Comes in 6 colors
5. Vionic Bella II Sandal – Comes in 5 colors
6. Steve Madden Erin Sandal – Comes in 5 colors
7. Sam Edelman Ariella Ankle Strap Sandal – Comes in 5 colors
8. Steve Madden Crystal Embellished Slide – ON SALE!
9. Lucky Mindra Espadrille Sandal – Comes in 11 colors
Check out even more hot spring shoe trends here.
It’s Your Turn: Which color and style of shoes will you be adding for spring?
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!