I don’t know about you but Memorial Day weekend has completely sneaked up on me this year. I about fell over when I realized it was coming up this weekend. It’s not like we ever make big plans though. We will probably go to my sister’s house for a cookout (Heather, if you’re reading, I just invited us over!) She just got a new pool installed, so the way I see it, she should be designated party thrower. Am I right? 🙂
I’m also feeling a bit behind on my summer shopping although I did pick up a few things for the Style Challenges Summer 2018 Capsule Wardrobe last week. My shorts collection needs a bit of an update so of course I had to have a few new cute tops to pair with them!
Today’s outfit is made up of trendy items from my recent shopping trip that are also on the summer shopping list. I can’t remember the last time I got this excited over summer trends! There are SO many good ones out there – like scalloped and pom pom trims, ruffle details, gingham, bright colors, kimonos and tropical patterns.
These bright tassel earrings add just the right pop of color. I’ve always adored bright pink with green!
Shop the Look
Style Challenges Summer 2018 Capsule Wardrobe – Opens Friday
If you struggle with summer style or just need to update your staples, I’d love to help you build a functional, on-trend capsule wardrobe with the Style Challenges Summer 2018 Capsule Wardrobe. At just $39 it’s an affordable way to have a personal stylist tell you exactly what to buy and wear every day. I promise you’ll feel stylish and more confident in your clothes!
If you’re not familiar with how this all works yet, I’m happy to fill you in.
1. Capsule Wardrobe Shopping List – Upon sign up you get a shopping list of classic basics and on-trend items for the season. Most women shop their closets first and check off any items they already have on the list. This summer’s shopping list has 29 pieces, including shoes and accessories.
If you don’t like the colors or styles used in the sample outfits, no problem! You also get a downloadable guide with color coordination rules and suggested substitutions.You get to choose the colors for your own palette (we even include warm and cool color palette examples!)
2. Daily Outfits – Once your pieces are in place, you get a daily outfit combination delivered right to your inbox so you know exactly what to wear every day. You can wear them exactly as they are or substitute pieces in the combos to make them your own. You also get a handy printable outfit guide and one page calendar of outfits to hang in your closet.
3. Community Support + Bonuses – The best part by far is our private Facebook community of style sisters on the journey of rediscovering style together. From getting instant opinions while you’re in the fitting room to fit advice, sale alerts and making real life friendships, our group is one of the most active and kindest places on the internet!
Plus each challenge comes packed with extra bonuses! Summer 2018 comes with a handy wedding guest outfit guide.
Early Bird Bonus Giveaway!
If you sign up for the Style Challenges Summer 2018 Capsule Wardrobe between opening day on May 25th and midnight on Memorial Day, May 28th you’ll be automatically entered to win $150 in free accessories from Alison + Aubrey. Be sure to join the wait list so you’re the first to know when registration opens!
Share the Love and Win Giveaway!
Share this post for a chance to be entered to win one of three Style Challenges Summer 2018 Capsule Wardrobe Memberships! To enter, do one or both of the following:
- Pin any images from this post on Pinterest
- Share this post on Facebook with your friends
Each pin/share counts as an entry. Winner will be randomly selected from all shares next Tuesday, May 29th. Good luck!
I Feel Pretty
It’s the day of the week at GYPO where we celebrate what makes every one of us feel pretty. Whether it’s a new outfit, hairstyle, or makeup, the I Feel Pretty link up is about anything and everything that makes your life prettier. Even if you’re not a blogger, you can still play along. Just tell me what made you feel pretty this week in the comments.