I’m not sure about you but our family is trying to squeeze the last few precious drops out of summer before it’s over. So we’ll be spending as much time as possible at the lake over the next couple of weekends.
Here are some of my outfit essentials when packing for a weekend at the lake.
1. This bateau top in gray and white will be doing double duty as one of your fall favorites too.
2. A floppy wide brim hat is a must have for late summer sun.
3. This canvas tote is positively perfect for stashing all of your essentials and it’s ON SALE.
4. These ship shape earrings are a steal and a great wearable stud for everyday.
5. Slouchy boyfriend shorts define relaxed weekend style.
6. These flip flops have been my favorite pair of the summer. The ivory color goes with everything.
7. A leopard iPhone case adds a dash of animal to every outfit.
Regular registration for the Work Your Work Wear Challenge will be closing next week. If your work wear wardrobe could use a makeover, you won’t want to miss out. Sign up now for the best price.
Now get out there and enjoy these last glorious days of summer! Have a great weekend.
Getting my pretty on with The Pleated Poppy and Fashion Friday.
Hey pretties! I’m starting a new monthly series today called Easy Outfit Formulas. I’ll bet you can guess what it’s about. That’s right! My favorite tried and true outfit formulas that make it easy to get dressed everyday.
Today I’m featuring one of my favorite spring to summer transition looks. If it’s cooler where you live, you can wear long jeans instead of cropped with a long-sleeved chambray. When the weather heats up, you can swap out the jeans for white shorts and pair them with sandals instead of flats.
EASY OUTFIT FORMULA
White Denim + Striped Tee + Chambray
Add Ons: A fedora, your favorite bag and a pair of bright shoes for a pop of color.
[Jeans: Similar/Chambray: Similar/T-shirt: Similar/Shoes: c/o Ecco/Purse: c/o Wink & Winn/Fedora: Same/Watch: Same]
My feet stayed happy all day in these super comfortable bow ballet flats from Ecco. They are very lightweight and have long-term cushioning for all day wear. The leather is soft, lightweight and breathable. These would be great to wear for shopping, a field trip or a day at the zoo.
It’s Your Turn: How would you make this easy outfit formula your own? Tell me in the comments!
Getting my pretty on with Fashion Friday.