I’m not sure about you but our family is trying to squeeze the last few precious drops out of summer before it’s over. So we’ll be spending as much time as possible at the lake over the next couple of weekends.
Here are some of my outfit essentials when packing for a weekend at the lake.
1. This bateau top in gray and white will be doing double duty as one of your fall favorites too.
2. A floppy wide brim hat is a must have for late summer sun.
3. This canvas tote is positively perfect for stashing all of your essentials and it’s ON SALE.
4. These ship shape earrings are a steal and a great wearable stud for everyday.
5. Slouchy boyfriend shorts define relaxed weekend style.
6. These flip flops have been my favorite pair of the summer. The ivory color goes with everything.
7. A leopard iPhone case adds a dash of animal to every outfit.
Regular registration for the Work Your Work Wear Challenge will be closing next week. If your work wear wardrobe could use a makeover, you won’t want to miss out. Sign up now for the best price.
Now get out there and enjoy these last glorious days of summer! Have a great weekend.
Getting my pretty on with The Pleated Poppy and Fashion Friday.
Hey mamas! We made it to another Friday, woo hoo! Which means it’s time for Payday Pretty – the day of the week where we take a little out of the weekly budget and do something pretty for ourselves.
This week’s $50 and under inspiration features one of my favorite summer combos – white and silver. It’s a perfectly crisp and put together beach-y look for day or night.
[White Tunic/Hoop Earrings/Leather Bangle/Swimsuit/Flip Flops/Necklace/Maxi Dress/Wedges/Rectangle Ring]
OK, can we just talk for a minute about this tunic?
This is multi-tasking perfection. Picture it as a swimsuit cover up, with a pair of shorts for day or with white denim for a casual dinner out. You will be finding excuses to wear it every day!
[White Crocheted Tunic – ModCloth]
This white bandeau maxi dress is pretty special too. Pair it with flip flops for day or dress it up with silver jewelry and wedges for night.
[Bandeau Maxi Dress – ASOS]
Silver jewelry is the perfect finishing touch for these white looks. Try a statement ring in a hammered finish like this one.
[Rectangle Ring – The Jewellery People]
It’s Your Turn: What’s your favorite way to wear white in the summer? Share your style inspiration in the comments!