Have you ever been lucky enough to find a pair of running shoes or sneakers that are SO good that you just knew you’d have to buy another pair when they wore out? That’s the case with the last pair of Nike running shoes I bought. When my old running shoes completely wore out I felt like Cinderella running all over town trying on shoes from every brand imaginable. I even went to a few specialty running stores to have my gait checked and get recommendations. Still every pair I tried fell short when it came to comfort and style.
I’d almost given up when one night Craig and I were out to dinner and he decided to run into the sporting goods store next door. When I told the shoe department associate what I was looking for he immediately pointed me in the direction of Nike Epic React running shoes. He told me that if cushioning was what I need, these are the shoes for me.
When I strapped them on, I wasn’t only shocked by how comfortable they are but also by how stylish. They hit the sweet spot and I ended up taking them home that night. The next day I ran in them for the first time and was amazed that my knees didn’t hurt afterward like they usually do. They were comfortable enough for a three mile run right out of the box. I decided then and there that once they wore out, I’d be getting myself another pair.
Fast forward six months and a few hundred miles of running and mama needs a new pair of shoes! I’m partnering with eBay on today’s post so I decided to check them out first to see if they had my beloved Nike Epic React shoes. Sure enough they do in multiple colors. Craig and I both go through running shoes every few months and were quite impressed by the selection we found of Nike shoes on eBay.
Now I just have to decide if I want gray again or to switch things up with olive this time. Which one is your favorite?
SHOP THE LOOK
The great thing about these shoes is that they’re sharp enough to pair with all of your ath-leisure looks too. I don’t limit them to just the gym. They’re super cute with leggings and sweatshirts. This would make a perfect travel outfit! Comfy with just the right amount of layers.
And yes, here I am in my Spanx faux leather leggings once again. I live in these things! Lo and behold, I also found Spanx leggings on eBay for a steal. I’m seriously checking eBay first before I make any other major clothing or shoe purchases.
SHOP THE LOOK
In case you needed more reasons to check out eBay before making your next fashion purchase, here are five of my favorites:
- Free Shipping – Many of their clothing and shoe items ship for free. eBay also highlights sellers who ship with a 2 day guarantee.
- Buy it Now – When most people think of eBay, they don’t necessarily consider that many of the items are available for immediate purchase. This is a great option if you don’t want to wait for an auction to end.
- Price Match – eBay guarantees price matching if you find a product for less at select competitors
- Returns – Many eBay sellers offer free returns. You can find them by selecting the “returns” option when searching.
- Money Back Guarantee – You can shop confidently and know that if what you buy doesn’t match the description or doesn’t arrive, eBay has your back with a money back guarantee.
Oh and my favorite of all? The Women’s Trends for Less category! It’s chock full of the latest trend finds at prices that allow you to stretch your shopping budget.
Big thanks to eBay for sponsoring this post and helping me stretch my shopping budget with fashionable finds!