I know there are A LOT of Black Friday shopping posts coming at you today and I hesitated putting one together. Honestly, I feel like a hypocrite because I’ve never shopped on Black Friday in my entire life, at least not in stores. Now online shopping is a totally different story.
Instead my girls and I are honoring our annual Black Friday tradition of putting up the Christmas decorations – which is not all fun and games. I love the end product but the process tests me every year. It starts out nice enough with us playing Christmas music and drinking hot cocoa while we reminisce over the origin of every ornament as we put them on the tree.
But then comes the ugly part where I decorate and un-decorate the mantel 16 times trying to get it “just right” while some very unladylike words come flying out of my mouth!
Wine, please. 🙂
In an effort to make life easier for you and me, I’ve put together a list of affordable gift ideas that stand on their own as a great gift OR that you can buy more than one of and combine to make an even better gift!
These gift ideas are all “mix and match” so you can choose any two, three, four or more to make an awesome gift for someone you love.
But first, if you are heading out to the stores today, here’s an easy outfit formula that I posted over on Instagram. It’s one that I have on repeat in real life because it works for so many things, including shopping and Christmas decorating. If it’s chilly out, throw a poncho over it or a neutral v-neck sweater or long cardigan. Here’s the basic formula:
Denim Shirt + Black Jeans + Ankle Boots
[Denim Shirt: Same/Black Jeans: Same/Ankle Boots: Same]
Mix & Match Holiday Gifts for $50/$30/$20 and Under
SHOP THE GIFTS
$50 and Under
- IT Cosmetics Brush Set – $50
- Mens Cotton and Cashmere Sweater – $50
- Toms Multi Stripe Slipper – $49
- Ombre Reversible Leather Tote – $48
- Womens Vneck Sweater – $39
- Kate Spade Glitter Stud Earrings – $38
- Bobbi Brown Lip and Eye Palette – $32
$30 and Under
- Printed Flannel Sleep Set – $30
- Fresh Sugar Lip Crush Set – $30
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb – $29
- Metallic Frost Free Vest – $28
- Long Wrap Choker Necklace – $28
- Mens Nordic Slipper – $22
- Faux Fur Lined Trapper Hat – $19
- Jacquard Fringe Scarf – $17
- Sweater Knit Mittens – $15
- Embellished Gloves – $15
- Crystal Statement Ear Crawler – $15
- Embellished Head Band – $12
- Crystal Cuff Bracelet – $7.94
If you’re looking for a totally unique gift for a special woman in your life (or yourself!), the 2017 GYPO Style Challenge Annual Membership went on sale today. It’s on sale for an additional $20 off through midnight on Cyber Monday! You can get all four seasons of style advice for under $11 a month. Each season, you’ll automatically get your seasonal trends shopping list to build a fashionable, functional capsule wardrobe of mix and match outfits. You can learn more and sign up HERE.
It’s Your Turn: What are your favorite Black Friday traditions? Share them in the comments!
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!