Pantone dropped its 2022 color of the year so get ready to see it everywhere! It’s called Very Peri. This periwinkle color has blue qualities with violet-red undertones. While this is a gorgeous color that will integrate well into the coming seasons, it may not be everyone’s first choice. Whatever side of the fence you’re sitting on, there are some easy ways you can incorporate Very Peri into your outfits from shirts and sweaters to fun accessories and winter wear. Below are some items inspired by this year’s Pantone color of the year. What’s your favorite way to add color to your look?
1. BP. Plaited Stitch Recycled Blend Crewneck Sweater
2. Achillea Large Soft Silky Pashmina Scarf
3. Nordstrom Moonlight Pajamas
4. City Chic Sexy Fling Top
5. Very Peri Solid Tote
6. Vici Collection Puff Shoulder Sweater
7. Women’s Crewneck Sweatshirt – All in Motion™
8. NARS Hardwired Eyeshadow – Lunar
9. Standards & Practices Short Sleeve Wrap Maxi Dress
10. Long Tassel Earrings
11. Sam Edelman Sleeveless Pleated Midi Dress
12. Olive & June Nail Polish Bold & Unshaken
13. BP. Knotted Head Wrap
14. BP. Loaf Canvas Pouch
15. Loveapella Halter Neck Tank
16. Open Edit Lightweight Ruched Knit Top
17. Open Edit Twisted Beanie
18. Converse Chuck Taylor – Lilac
19. It Cosmetics Superhero No-Tug Eyeshadow
20. Athleta Breezy Scoop Tee
Bonus: RBX Active Ulta Soft High Waist Leggings
Your Turn! Will you be adding Very Peri to your closet this year?
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!