Welcome to this month’s edition of Work Wear Wednesday. On the last Wednesday of each month, I feature a few work wear outfits for the 60% of my readers who work outside of the home. While most of you come to GYPO because you love casual outfits for evenings and weekends, you’re also looking for some office appropriate inspiration. Even if you don’t work outside the home, these outfits are a great starting point for other dressier outfit occasions.
Every Sunday, I also post a work wear outfit over on my Facebook page to get your week started off on the right foot. If you haven’t seen it yet, be sure to like my page so you don’t miss out!
Each of these outfits features a good mix of classic, quality pieces that stand the test of time, along with trends to update your look and inexpensive budget friendly options. You can shop my links below or shop your closet to create these outfits!
Work Wear Outfit #1
- Gibson | Ruffle Hem Top | Navy (Trend Item)
- T Tahari | Dayna Ankle Pants | White (Classic Staple)
- LOFT | Blush Layered Necklace | Gold
- LOFT | Bloom Infinity Scarf | Cavernous Blue
- Target | Ona Round Toe Ballet Flats | Ivory (Budget Friendly!)
Work Wear Outfit #2
- LOFT | Striped Bell Sleeve Henley | Beachside Blue (Trend Item)
- Old Navy | Pixie Mid-Rise Pant | Navy (Classic Staple and Budget Friendly!)
- BP. | Kali Flat | Silver Metallic Leather (Trend Item)
- LOFT | Modern Drop Earrings | Gold
- LOFT | Mixed Metallic Bangle Set | Gold
Work Wear Outfit #3
- LOFT | Short Sleeve Sheath Dress | Black (Classic Staple)
- Target | Poppy d’Orsay Flat | Beige (Budget Friendly!)
- LOFT | Monochrome Crystal Cluster Necklace | Soft Silver
- Emperia | Athena Faux Leather Pocket Tote (Budget Friendly!)
I Feel Pretty Link Up
It’s the day of the week at GYPO where we celebrate what makes us feel pretty. Whether it’s a new outfit, hairstyle, or makeup, the I Feel Pretty link up is about anything and everything that makes your life prettier. Even if you’re not a blogger, you can still play along. Just tell me what made you feel pretty this week in the comments.
Getting my pretty on with Style Elixir, Sheaffer Told Me To, The Pleated Poppy, Jo Lynne Shane, and A Little Bit of Everything.
1. Follow GYPO. (Bloglovin‘, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest)
2. Link up your pretty post.
3. Link back to GYPO (using the button above or your own link).
4. Visit other pretties.
Get on the List!
Get all the latest style + beauty news first!